Thursday, February 9, 2017

BELL SLEEVES + OVER THE KNEE BOOTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  BELL SLEEVE SWEATER (MORE SIZES HERE)  |  LACE CAMI (SIMILAR)  |  LAYERED CHOKER  |  DISTRESSED BLACK SKINNIES (GOING TO GET THESE INSTEAD)  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS  |  CELINE BAG

You guys, this bell sleeve sweater was on my wish list for months and I finally pulled the trigger back in December, and since picking it up from the post office last month, I'm in love.  Bonus, because it's on sale now!

I think the bell sleeve trend is only going to continue into the warmer months, and I could see myself pairing this with some denim cut offs, if we ever make it Spring.  That said, for now, it's perfect on it's own or with a cami layered underneath.  The v is pretty deep, so I like the extra coverage the lace adds.  I sized down and went with a small, as I find Free People tends to run a little big.


SHOP THE POST









I'm going to be super honest: I'm not crazy about these pants.  I snagged them on sale on the Rag & Bone site, thinking they were the stretchy denim version, but they are more of a soft cotton denim (rayon/cotton blend).  After wearing them for under an hour, they were super stretched out and I find myself tossing them into the dryer after every wear to get them to shrink back to size.  

Womp womp.  What a waste--even though I got them on sale for $100.

Ultimately, it was always these ones I wanted, I just thought mine were the same and so I scooped them up when I saw the sale.  I'm planning to bite the bullet on another pair, but am waiting a little for now.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig