Friday, December 16, 2016

HOW TO PULL OFF A SEQUIN TOP


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  H&M SEQUIN TOP -- LAST YEAR (ALMOST IDENTICAL, SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  CHOKER  |  BLACK SKINNIES  |  BCBG PUMPS -- OLD  (SIMILAR, ALSO IN GOLD)  |  TARGET BOX CLUTCH -- LAST YEAR (SIMILAR)

Happy Friday!  Do you have fun Christmas plans this weekend?  Any parties?  We are going to keep it pretty low key, mind you, we have a ton of Christmas shopping to do--ack!  I'm super behind this year and trying not to stress about it.  

Tis the season to get dolled up, or keep it casual with some sparkle.  I love sequin tops and usually purchase some sort of sequin piece every year.  My top is from last year but I've linked some really similar ones below.  Pair it with a pencil skirt (leather or fabric would look great), with black skinnies like I did or even denim.  Anything goes, and all you have to do it is put it on and you're instantly festive.  Case in point, the silver sequin top I wore for our Secret Santa party.

Hope you girls have a great weekend!


SHOP MY LOOK








When I was looking to purchase these black skinnies, I wanted something distressed, but ended up loving these instead.  To give them a bit of edge, I let the hem down myself and washed them a few times to fray them.  An easy way to change up the look without spending more money.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig