Tuesday, November 8, 2016

BLUSH SWEATER & BURGUNDY OVER THE KNEE BOOTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  BLUSH SWEATER (SIMILARSIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  BRALETTE (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  F21 CHOKER  |  SUNGLASSES  |  DARK DENIM SKINNIES  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)

I'll be honest, I wasn't super sure I'd get a ton of use out of these boots--they are beautiful, but they are not black or tan.  That said, I've already styled them with a dress and in a fun way for fall with a hat and scarf, and that's just on the blog.  Plus, when I started hunting around for similar pairs to share with you girls, there are so many burgundy options out there, these were definitely a great purchase.

This look makes me think of date night, or Valentine's Day--I love mixing pinks and reds, and this is a little easier with the blush and burgundy.  It's soft and pretty, but the denim keeps it grounded.  Also, since this sweater (which is now sold out--I'm sorry!) has such a deep v, I paired it with a bralette which is way prettier if it happens to peek out, plus really comfortable.  I wouldn't say it's the route you'd want to take if you're looking to create major cleavage, but I prefer the subtlety of it when you're showing a lot of skin.


SHOP MY LOOK








I love these boots, sadly the burgundy is all sold out (but black & mushroom grey are still available!) but I've rounded up a bunch of similar pairs from $40 to $250, including some flat ones, if you're on the hunt for a burgundy pair.





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig