Friday, July 22, 2016

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOPPING DAY




It's here!  It's here!  Today is the day the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens up to the public.  I will be heading to there to scoop up all the goodies I've been eyeing since the early access sneak peek became available.   Here's everything you need to know to shop the sale:


THE BREAKDOWN

The #Nsale is an annual sale where tons of new, Fall merchandise is super marked down.  It's the chance to grab new trends and pieces for the upcoming season, at discounted pricing.  Prices go back up on August 8th.  


INCLUDED

Hundreds of items for women, men, kids, beauty and home.  While some items get restocked, once they sell out, most are gone until prices go back up.


MY PICKS

I shared my clothing picks earlier this week (here are last year's picks), but for the home I'm loving this rose gold cocktail shaker, this marble/wood cutting board & I'm really drawn to this duvet set.



I will be sharing my shopping experience on Snapchat, so follow along if you'd like, I'm acoest1984.  I'll be back with a recap of everything I tried on, how it fit and more to help you shop.  I'm so excited, I hope you are too!


Happy Friday!





SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig