Sunday, July 24, 2016

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE HAUL


I hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale on opening day and was there first thing in the morning.  I had an appointment with a Stylist who took my Wish List in advance, had everything in a fitting room for me and more--literally the best shopping experience I've ever had.  

Overall, super successful day of shopping, I showed you everything I tried on, and today I'm sharing everything that came home with me.

I'm linking everything after the jump so if anything jumps out at you, head over and scoop them up before they are gone.  Everything is from the brand new, Fall 2016 Collection and prices go back up on August 7th.  







As always, thanks for watching! xo


THINGS I MENTIONED ‣ ‣ ‣
 ‣ Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket | size medium
 ‣ Lush Scoop Neck Pocket Tee | size medium
 ‣ Free People Open Back Sweater | size small
 ‣ Billabong Floral Swing Dress | size medium
 ‣ Sam Edelman "Kent" Over the Knee Boots (not online) | size 9.5
 ‣ Over the Knee Boots (similar)
 ‣ Halogen Over the Knee Boots (with larger calf) | size 10


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig