Tuesday, July 12, 2016

How to Balayage Hair Extensions



A few months ago, I balayaged a pair of hair extensions.  Essentially, I had an old pair lying around, and grown out hair that no longer matched any extensions I owned, and I wasn't feeling dropping $300 on these beautiful extensions.  I have zero hair colouring experience, but figured it was worth a shot.

The end result ended up coming out really well--you can see me wearing them in the photos above and below--and I loved my renewed extensions.  They were a great match, and for an older pair I hadn't worn in years, it was $25 well spent.

I recently had my hair coloured, and the blonde did not exactly turn out how I had hoped, and my former extensions no longer matched--my new blonde was much darker.  I had another pair of extensions that matched a bit better on the ends, so decided to grab some colour and try my hand at balayaging again.  I filmed the process so hope you enjoy and it can help out if you're considering this approach.

As always, thanks for watching! xo






O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  LOLA ROMPER -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  URBAN PLANET BRALETTE -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  CHOKER


THINGS I MENTIONED ‣ ‣ ‣ 



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig