Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Instagram Round Up



It's been a while since I've done an Instagram / Facebook outfit round up, so let's jump in.

The outfit above is super recent and I'm obsessed with my new heels!  Though they are pretty high, they are stunning and on sale now.  Full outfit post coming soon.






MAISON SCOTCH LEATHER JACKET (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LOVE)  |  WHITE SKINNIES  |  DYNAMITE SCARF (SIMILAR)  |  LACE UP FLATS (STILL LOVE THESE MORE)  |  PURSE  |  CARRY-ALL BAG

I'm all about neutrals, as you ladies know, and this outfit felt very me, comfortable, pulled together and stylish #winwin.  I always find pastels mix nicely with grey, white and tan, so to add a bit of colour, I threw in the mint jacket.




KIMONO  |  CAMI  |  SKINNIES -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  LACE UP HEELS -- ON SALE!

I was immediately draw to this kimono when I saw it and will be repeating this outfit over and over again this Summer with the same denim but also white and denim shorts. 




TANK (SIMILAR)  |  LEGGINGS "PURE PRACTICE" LEGGINGS -- SOLD OUT (LOVE THESE)

About a month ago, I picked up a couple new tanks from Victoria's Secret with the high-neck and love them.  If you have broader shoulders, this is a style that will be super flattering and it also makes your upper half look more petite.  I grabbed it in black as well which I've not only worn to the gym, but out shopping with high-waisted denim.




F21 TANK (SIMILAR)  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS -- NEW + LOVE!  |  SNEAKERS -- ON SALE!  |  SUNGLASSES (SIMILARLOVE THESE)

I always tie my shirts up in the back when wearing high-waisted leggings to the gym (which seems to be all I want to wear, currently) but wanted to give you an idea of what this top looked like undone as well.  This is another easy tank that I've worn with navy cigarette pants and heels, and also to the gym.




F21 DRESS (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS, SPLURGE)
Swoooooon.  This dress.  I asked for your feedback on the A.Co FB page and everyone said get it--I actually didn't go back, only because I wanted these shoes more.  It was super short and needed some tailoring (I'm holding it tight in the back) but it sure was pretty.




F21 OPEN BACK TOP (SIMILAR)  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS  |  CIRCA HI-TOPS (SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)
I think I've shared the deets on this outfit before but these leggings are just so killer with the band around the hips--super flattering.  They have come out with a second version of the pants that don't have the band but I would definitely stick to these.  Additionally, these are the softest leggings ever--I love these for lounging and the gym (but it should be noted, they don't exactly 'suck you in').



SWEATER -- OLD (SIMILAR, INEXPENSIVE)  |  BLACK SKINNIES (DISTRESSED)  |  TOPSHOP RED LACE UP FLATS -- OLD (SIMILAR, STILL LOVE THESE THE MOST)  |  CHOKER NECKLACE

A super easy look--black and white, with a pop of red.  Usually I stick to neutrals, I have so many coloured shoes but honestly, they don't get a lot of love lately.  On this day I felt like bringing some interest to the outfit so I threw on the red shoes.




I wore this outfit for a CTV Morning Live appearance, which was styled by Nordstrom.  I am obsessed with this leather jacket and contemplated hard about going back for it, but this one I have already is so similar I've decided to pass.





I love this jacket--it's such a fun, casual Summer piece that I could see working so well over leggings, distressed denim, shorts and even a casual romper.

SHARE:

2 comments

JennaJoy said...

You know your angles and how to work them. Don't let others bring you down. You look great!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@JennaJoy: <3 <3 <3 Thank you!!

@Blondie: hilarious! <3 Thanks!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig