Friday, April 29, 2016

CANCUN PHOTO DIARY | GRAND MOON PALACE



We spent last week in Cancun for a full on vacation.  It's the first vacation we've taken as a couple since Italy, this time last year.  It was well needed, and we had a really nice time.  

We stayed at the Grand Moon Palace, and had beautiful weather all week.  The beaches and pools were beautiful, the drinks were great and we spent an entire afternoon playing beach volleyball one day.  We weren't overly thrilled with the food at the resort, hence the lack of food shots, but still fortunate to get away and enjoy some sunshine.

I'll be sharing all my vacation outfits in a separate post with all the details, but for this, I'll let the photos speak for themselves...










Related posts you may have missed:

SHARE:

4 comments

Blondie said...

I can never wear heels on vacation, my feet swell so much in the heat. Jealous.
That black one piece is to diiiiiiiie for!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Blondie: OMG ahhhhh, I actually overheard some women saying that while we were there. I try to drinks tons of water in general, but on vacation it's hard!! They say the more you drink, the less you retain but seriously, that heat & humidity is no joke!! My fingers were a little chubby, haha! Also thank you!! <3

Unknown said...

I couldn't wait to read this post as I absolutely had to see your vacation fashion and food pictures. As usual, you did not disappoint. I find it so difficult to look pretty in the hot weather. First of all my hair is terribly flat in the humidity. Secondly, I'm so sweaty and hot that I can hardly be bothered to dress up or put on makeup. You looked absolutely stunning in all of these shots!!

I don't mean to put you under pressure but I'm wondering if there are any Spring fashion videos in your near future. Perhaps a Place d'Orleans segment?? :):) (Seriously, I live for your videos.)

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@586 Rexford: Thank you so so so much!! You are so sweet! Always! Also, yes, I'm going to do a Spring fashion haul, I have been collecting some pieces--I'm just not sure I have enough!? :/ There won't be one for Place d'Orleans, you're so kind to ask, simply because we are changing a few things this year, however, I will still be posting to my YouTube channel :) Stay tuned!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig