Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A couple photos from the ocean...


Hello!  I know it's been a few days since I've checked in but I'm seriously enjoying this vacation and trying to disconnect as much as possible (I mean, besides sharing photos to Instagram every time I get a wifi connection and checking my Facebook when we come back to our home-away-from-home for naps).  I had planned to share a weekend recap with you but I think it's best if I just group the photos together for a Barbados recap instead, once I'm back.

Today was our last full day as we leave tomorrow afternoon.  We got up around 9am and Marco and I went to breakfast on our own to a cute little spot up the St. Lawrence Gap called Happy Days.  From there, we padded down to the beach where our friends slowly joined us and we alternated between lying on the beach and swimming in the ocean--what a life, right?  The biggest worry: what to eat next.  I don't want vacation to end!

On that note, I'll let you go as it's official nap-time here at the house which I've been partaking in on the daily despite not being a huge nap person.  Tonight we're headed out for (more) Bajan food and to see some live music.  Hope you're having a great week!


Photos taken from video via the GoPro.
SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

That water! Looks/sounds like you're having an amazing time!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Thank you so much, Jill!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig