Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Couple Outfits from Instagram


Outfit deets:
* Old Navy jacket (old; similar)
* Accessories: Laundry by Shelli Segal fingerless gloves (similar texture, similar colour & splurge)  & Call It Spring circle scarf (old; similar, pretty grey option)

Just a quick post today on a couple outfits I shared on Instagram recently.  Not every outfit can be a 'photoshoot outfit' but I still like to share what I'm wearing (even for myself to look back for outfit inspiration!).

I've included links to similar items since a lot of my clothes are things I've had for a few years and I'm constantly re-styling them in different ways.  The boots up top I picked up in the Spring at BCBG super on sale and this was my first time wearing them--finally!  The sneakers below are the ones I picked up in Vegas back in June and something I've been rocking a ton on the weekends to run errands and shop (can't beat that comfort).

Hope you're having a great week! 

Outfit deets:
* Max Studio gauzy sweater (similar, similar, similar in black, more affordable option)
* Walmart cotton leggings
* Accessories: Forever 21 cross-body bag, seen here (similar, similar) & branch necklace (pricier option)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig