Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair Today, Gone... er... Saturday

 Outfit deets:
* American Eagle cardigan (new!), I saw this sweater about a month ago while shopping with the BFF but passed on it.  After giving it some though, I should have purchased it and made an impromptu decision to call them and see if, by chance, they still had it (it was already on sale a month ago) and they still had one in medium!  I rushed to the store and picked it up in purple as well for $14 each.  Score (plus another neon item to add to my collection).
* Winners top that I bought over a year ago and wear quite frequently.
* Jacob skirt (old) and seen in one of my first outfit photos with a big orange necklace from India and nude fishnets.
* Christian Louboutin wedges.
* Accessories: vintage necklace, Auslini bangle & Suzy ring.
 
I'm getting my hair done this Saturday.

Conversation with someone went something like this:

Someone: (looking at a picture of me) "Wow, you're not really blonde anymore!"

Me: (looking at my roots, cinging) "What?  Yes I am, I just need to get my hair done... and having my car impounded and ticketed recently has left me with lack of funds."

Fast forward one day later & I have book an appointment for this weekend.

Okay then.

But in reality, it really is time to get these roots touched up.  I always wait till I'm at the I-can't-stand-this-any-longer point, where even my fresh, clean hair looks greasy due to mousey roots and/or I look as if I'm coppin' a half-way-to-ombre look, when in reality, I'm not.

And I mean... it was February when I got it last done.  If that's not getting your money's worth, I don't know what is.

 


Sorry for the lack of quality photos lately, my camera battery is dead and the charger is no where to be found.  I figure, better something than nothing, right?  Right?  Say right...
SHARE:

4 comments

Schnelle said...

I love those wedges and your new cardi is so pretty too! You look great!

Anonymous said...

I read the entry about your car being towed the other day. . . huge bummer! I hate when things are going well on the cash front and then all of a sudden a surprise hits!

Lovely outfit tho!

x

Jennalynn_85 said...

You are just like me!! I last got my blonde roots done in February but my hair has looked so stringy and greasy lately that I just got it done last week and everybody seems to notice! Got a new car in February so the funds just arent there like they used to be :) Cant wait to your retouch! Jenna

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

RIGHT!!! Haha. I used to be super blonde and would get my hair done every 5 weeks. Now I just go natural with a little bit of an ombre look. What a great deal on that sweater and I LOVE the shoes. SO much!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig