Monday, September 26, 2011

Maybelline SHINEsensational Lip Gloss Review


I was recently gifted with a Maybelline SHINEsensational lip gloss (not from the company) and was excited to try it out.  I can be a very picky person, especially when it comes to lip gloss but I must say this one is excellent.  I normally use Lip Smacker Clear Shine (in Cotton Candy) or Bath & Body Works 'Ultra Metha lip shine' but am always willing to try something new, but often tend to revert back to my tried-n-true.  Not this time.  I love this stuff, it goes on thick, but not goopy, has a bit of shimmer, but not too much, and the flavour. is. awesome.  The 'Treat Me Sweet' (number 20) flavour is kind of a strawberry-banana and while I wouldn't eat it straight from the tube (do people actually do that?  No judgement.), the taste is pretty good.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig